Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dirty market of punjab.

I will rant and rant and rant.Ever worked in a public company that feels like a privately owned antique shop? The workmates feel the need to go above and beyond to keep the stocks at bay...to keep the money coming...keep the profits in.There is alwayz this son of a bitch who makes your work feel like a guatanamo bay camp. If lucky enough to uphold this environment the son of a bitch is usually doing it with the help of 2 to 3 other motherfucka's who will kiss ass.The kind that is willing to use a long pipe to get drunk on liquid stool..u see how gross it gets?These little bitchez have been working at the joint for a while.They know the material that was used to reinforce the company's kitchen during the last renovation done about 20years ago.They can even tell u the minimum amount of tissue paper the facility needs to be at optimal perfomance. U see these bitchez know their workplace. They are so nosy and that's how they swim across the oceans. They know their fellow old hags and they know who's who, they know the fine details of every individual's insurance policy.....let me break it down like this-these ho's as they are need a job..a real job. Welcome to the world dominated by fucking old Indian women. I miss the days I used to work with men. Everyday was pizza day u feel me?

Lets assume the world shot all these little bitchez in the ass and we had to have them in the hospital...it would be a living nightmare to be taking care of these bitchez.Its called an over turn of power. These bitchez would rather die trying to go next door to find out what color of grand mother panties the fellow ho' is wearing .

I had to rant....vent -rant- vent- rant whichever works better.Lo and behold the day is coming. Nitalipuka kweli kweli. I will make sure they know this young gal has a voice....and oops it stings. Sooner or later I am fixing to change jobs or better still careers. When it gets to a point where you are pushed to the edge its time to rethink...time to make important decisions...time to know what you are and are not capable of handling... and I feel like I am coming to a close end..very very close..

No comments: